- Way to go Milan Jurcina. Way. To. Go.
- Brent Johnson played well in his second appearance in the new year. The last goal was a little questionable, but he had some stellar saves to keep Washington in the game.
- The power play just looked awful. Individual performances and lack of communication doomed the Caps with the extra man.
- Tomas Fleischmann- Your goal does NOT make up for leisurely skating to the puck as Tomas Plekanec raced by you to score short-handed.
- The first goal of the game was scored by
All-Star, Alexander Semin, with assists to All-StarMike Green and Tyler Sloan.
- The Habs' All-Stars (Kovalev, Komisarek, and Markov) combined for three assists.
- I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want Jeff Schultz back. Sean Collins need to go back to where he belongs...in the AHL.
- Props to David Steckel on the penalty kill.
- Ovechkin should have never shaved...And what's up with the boo birds when he touches the puck? Are the Canadiens' fans THAT jealous of him?
- I'm not a fan of Andrei Kostitsin, and you should be either:
Tomorrow, I will leave Arlington, and continue blogging from school in Harrisburg. I plan on going to the Hershey Bears' game on Wednesday the 14th against the Albany River Rats, the Hurricane's farm team.