Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Gig!

Hey guys, I'm happy to say that in addition to writing for this site, I now will be covering the Capitals on TheHockeyWriters. The site is pretty new, but it's got a lot of potential and I'm really excited about this new opportunity. "Simply Sensational!" should stay about the same, with pre/post game analysis, Caps news and notes...On TheHockeyWriters, it's more of articles that I will post regarding the Caps that go into detail, etc...

There will be NO duplicate content, and I promise that writing for TheHockeyWriters will not force me to cut back on the posts here. I expect to post on that site three or four times a week, and will link those posts on this site.

Please stop by TheHockeyWriters to check it out sometime, and you can find the posts that I've already written here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: