Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Alex Ovechkin Called Up to Play for the Miami Dolphins



Alex Ovechkin has been called up to the NFL! This is great news because now Ovechkin will play in front of a crowd, receive a paycheck, and reach his dream of playing in the NFL!

Oh yeah...and I hear its a great cardio workout.

Apparently this video isn't as new as I thought it was...but its new to me and possibly to you too. A buddy of mine posted it on my Facebook page today, but Ted's Take had the post before me.

3 comments:

Nation's Capital said...

That was BEYOND hilarious on so many levels.

Anonymous said...

wow that was a disappointment to all hockey fans and football fans around the world. at least he will be making a paycheck??? wtf??? i think they got everything they know about nhl from that warmup tape they had

MPL said...

I could not stop laughing when I saw this.

Yeah its ***ked up, but its sooo funny.