Friday, November 6, 2009

Mike Green Interview

If you haven't already, you should head over to The Hockey Writers to check out my interview with Mike Green. VERSUS did a great job putting the Podcast together and I was able to ask all the questions I had prepared.

Green was the third person I interviewed since I started the blog last October, with the other two being Brian Engblom and Brett Flemming.

On some housekeeping notes, I'm trying my best to post after every game, if not more. The loss to New Jersey was so boring I actually fell asleep during the 2nd period and missed the finish. That was most likely a combination of New Jersey's style and the fact that I almost saw the sun rise while studying the night before for an Accounting exam.

Caps play the Panthers tonight... Washington has lost three straight while Florida has won three straight. Something's gotta give, right? Right?

No comments: